Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All Alone with two kids and a dog.

Well my husband has left me for the week to enjoy some music in Maryland with a bunch of friends...now I haven't decided if that's going to help or hinder my good eating, but I do know that without him here I am burning WAY more calories by chasing my kids around by my lonesome. It's definately harder to pick healthier options though when you are rushed, like tonight my 5 year old had T-Ball, so I am doing the one man show to try and get both kids get fed, then the older one ready for ball, and of course the dog fed and taken out as well. So Burritos for supper, but I have learned that it's not ALWAYS about exactly WHAT you eat, but the portion size, because no one can be perfect 100% of the time.

I also had another tortue session with Shane, and boy do I love kettlebells (sarcasm), although maybe I should love them more because they are helping me to dump the plump...HELLO 4 POUND WEIGHT LOSS this last week!!! It's all worth it, and I really enjoy the workout...once it's finished! Now after a very full day, I am relaxing on the couch...well deserved! Here's my menu...

8:30am
1 Whole Wheat English Muffin......160 Cal
Margarine..........................70 Cal

9:30am
Hard Boiled Egg...................70 Cal

12:00pm
1 Piece Garden Veggie Pizza......210 Cal
Baked Potato w. Margarine........300 Cal
Mixed Veggies.....................60 Cal

3:00pm
Hard Boiled Egg...................70 Cal
20 Swiss Cheese Crackers.........180 Cal

5:00pm
Bean and Cheese Burrito..........360 Cal
Cooked Carrots....................30 Cal

9:00pm
Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips....300 Cal
Cheese...........................190 Cal
Iced Tea.........................120 Cal

Total Calories..................2120 Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers