Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Feeling 90 years old...

Well I am back at the workouts, stronger than every, thanks to SHANE at Temple Fitness. He's my new trainer, and he sure brings on the hurt. I did a kettlebell workout and it worked sooo many muscles, infact those same muscles are crying right now, but in a good way....lol. So now I am working out with Shane Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and I am going to continue to do my interval training on the treadmill on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I didn't hit the treadmill today though, I need a little more recovery time because of the pain I am in.

I did however shovel gravel tonight to make a pad for our new shed, so theres some more physical labor to help drop these pounds.

As a smaller goal I would like to lose 60 pounds by the end of the summer, so I am really getting strict!!!! No more bad eating, no more late night snacking...no more pop.

I did forget to weigh myself on Monday, so I will try to remember for tomorrow morning.

Chow,
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers