Saturday, May 22, 2010

Will I ever walk normal again?

Well my calves are KILLING me today, thanks be to jump pull ups. I can visualize my sexy calves forming....lol....but as of right now I am sure I look pretty hillarious trying to walk half normal. Oh the joys of exercise! We had a lazy rainy day today, didn't do much of anything, but I started journaling my food and counting calories again, so that's a great help to keep me on track, and now for today's verdict of my foods.

10:00am
1 Package Quaker's Instant Oatmeal (Peaches and Cream)........130 Cal

1:00pm
1 Kirkland Garden Burger Patty................................200 Cal
1 PC Thin Bun.................................................190 Cal
1 Tbsp Ketchup.................................................20 Cal
1/2 Tbsp Mustard................................................0 Cal
1 Slice Onion...................................................4 Cal
6 Slices Cucumber...............................................8 Cal
Water...........................................................0 Cal

3:00pm
1/3 Cup Trailmix..............................................280 Cal

5:45pm
Pita Pizza
1 Pita........................................................290 Cal
Pizza Sauce....................................................20 Cal
Spinach........................................................10 Cal
Onion...........................................................4 Cal
Cheese.........................................................90 Cal

Cucumber Salad.................................................50 Cal

8:30pm

Snyder's Pretzels.............................................260 Cal
Popcorn.......................................................200 Cal
Iced Tea.......................................................75 Cal

10:30pm
Cheese String....................................................60 Cal

That's a grand total of: 1881 Calories

Which I think is right on track for how many calories I should have eaten, I do wish I would have made a few healthier choices for my evening snack, but at least I stayed within my calorie allowance!!!

Until Tomorrow!
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers