Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back on the wagon...

In case you haven't noticed...I haven't written on here in a LONG time...I FELL OFF THE WAGON...booo...I stopped trained with Jeff...her dumped me...lol...he's just too busy with life, which is okay I understand, and I thought I could do the gym thing by myself...but with no one to make an appointment with, I just chose not to leave my house to make it to the gym. With not going to the gym in kinda made me throw my good eating out the window too.

BUTTTTT....I AM BACK people, I am not letting a couple of weeks of bad eating and no exercise let me lose track of my long term goal, and that is STILL to lose 100 pounds.

I am still not eating meat, and I never thought I would say this, but I can't see myself eating it again and I am really enjoying the new lifestyle I have adopted. I have watched a lot of documentary's lately and read a bunch of articles, and they have really changed my mind on meat in general. It's now not only a weight loss thing, but a lifestyle thing, and it's not just about the health reasons, but the animal reasons too!!! I encourage everyone to watch the following documentaries...
1)The Cove 2)Food Inc. 3)End of the Line

And read... Diet for a New America and Eating Animals

Anyway, I haven't weighed myself in a long time, because I don't want to face the music of gaining some, but I am going to work out and eat right this week and I will do a brand new weigh in on Monday!!!! And I no matter what that number is I am NOT going to give up! I was doing so good for soo long!

I am now trying to train myself to RUN....so I am focusing most of my exercising on cardio, I am doing running interval training on the treadmill; 4 minutes of walking then 1 minute of running, back and forth doing that! And I lasted 45 minutes yesterday! And I am also doing Aquasize to switch up my exercising and to focus more on toning, using the resistance of the water.

Sorry to leave ya'll hanging, but I AM BACK! And I still working on my goal!

Thanks for reading!

Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers