Friday, May 28, 2010

Kettlebells are my BESTFRIEND....

Kettlebells and I have a love/hate relationship I love that they are helping my drop the pounds, but MAN do they suck...lol. Check out this video that our local news did on Kettlebells, and you can see the torture that I endure and my torturer being interviewed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvtEkLe5VJU

So I had another TOUGH session with Shane today, I am so glad I have a weekend to recover from it, however the husband is still gone, so I will have a full weekend alone with the kids and dog...so it won't allow me that much recovery time I suppose.

Also if I make a recipe that is DELISH, I thought I would include a link for it in case you feel like trying something new!

Today's Menu...

9:00am
English Muffin............................160 Cal
Margarine..................................70 Cal

12:00pm
Leftover Vegetable Lasagna................350 Cal
Leftover Japanese Cabbage Salad...........250 Cal

1:00pm
½ Apple....................................35 Cal

3:00pm
Pretzels..................................200 Cal
Ranch Dressing.............................60 Cal

5:30pm
Vegetarian Meatloaf.......................287 Cal
(http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Cottage-Cheese-Roast-Vegetarian-Meatloaf-88753)
Mashed Potato/Cauliflower..................90 Cal
Mixed Veggies..............................40 Cal

7:30pm
Bear Paw Cookie...........................210 Cal

8:30pm
Pretzels..................................200 Cal
Ranch Dressing.............................70 Cal

9:30

Japanese Salad............................200 Cal
Iced Tea..................................100 Cal

Total Calories...........................2322 Cal

Happy Weekend.
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers