Monday, May 17, 2010

Finally a WEIGH DAY.

Starting Weight: (January 4th, 2010)
274.8

Today's Weight:
255.5

Pounds to Go:
80.7

Pounds Lost Total:
19.3

So it's been a while since I weighed myself, and I have gained about two pounds in the last month and a half, which isn't even that bad considering the little amount of exercise I did and the poor eating...but I am back, and I have been working out HARD.

Last Wednesday I did TIRE FLIPS, like with a huge tire, I had to squat down, lift it up (with my legs) and flip it, and I had to continue flipping it across a gravel pit in Temple Fitness's outdoor workout area, and then when I reached the end of the gravel pit, I had to flip it back, then PUSHUPS, then back to tire flips, etc. I did that for a good 45 minutes. I have a nasty bruise aswell to prove the WRATH OF THE TIRE.

Then on Friday I did some interval training on the treadmill, even though my legs were feeling like JELLO from my workouts earlier in the week. I did 45 minutes, with walking/running intervals and it added up to 4 kilometres...woo woo.

On the weekend I took a minor break for the typical workouts, but I did go to the pool with the family and built a fence, so that must count for some physical labor.

And now MONDAY, I went through some more torture from Shane...I had to pull a weight attached to a harness down a VERY LONG ALLEY (at least it felt very long) in the 30 degree heat, and then back again....PLUS more kettlebell workouts and a few mountclimbers for good measure!

This weight is getting dumped and nothing is going to get in my way!

If you want more information on Temple Fitness and the services they offer for your own weight loss journey, or if you just want to get into better shape visit www.templefitness.org

Chow.
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers