Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF.

What a day today has been, was feeling a bit overwhelmed today with the kidlets and our puppy....but I feel way better after my tortue session with Shane. Working out really relieves the stress, better than eating away your sorrows, although I have never been an "emotional eater", but I can see how some people might do it.

I did a bunch more kettlebell exercises, and some jump pull ups, which LOOK like they might be enjoyable, but they surely are not!

I also met with Emily today, the dietician, and I am instructed to start journalling what I am eating again, as I have kinda got out of that lately. So aren't you all excited to read what I have been eating again?!!?!?! lol. It will keep me eating good, because I sure do not want to be writing down Pizza for Breakfast and Chips for snack. I will make you all proud, this weight is coming off, I feel SOOO good today, I feel much better than this morning, and I just KNOW I am going to do this.

Even though my muscles will cry and my belly might crave salty chips, I will NOT FAIL! I feel like I am a motivational speaker, I can envision myself standing on a soapbox and talking about racism...lol.

Anyhoo, I am going to start food journalling again tomorrow, and I hope you all have a great long weekend!

Anee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers