Monday, May 24, 2010

Gardening Day...

Well I did alot of gardening this weekend, I spent the entire day today in my yard, was out there until the sun went down...LITERALLY! I was doing alot of digging and shoveling, so that must count as physical labour. Because of the holiday there was no tortue session with Shane, and I think my calves were very thankful for that because they are STILL hurting me!

I forgot to type up my food journal from yesterday...and I wrote it all down in a notebook, but to be truthful my dog ate it...no seriously, my dog got a hold of the journal and chewed it to bits....so I can't exactly remember what I ate yesterday, but I know I came in around 1900 calories for the day.

But for today's food....

9:00AM
1 Piece of Rye Toast w. Margarine................90 Cal
1 Hard Boiled egg................................70 Cal

12:00PM
1/2 Cup Basmati Rice............................150 Cal
5 Meatless Meatballs............................200 Cal
Cucumber Salad...................................40 Cal
Baked Zucchini...................................20 Cal

4:00PM
1 Apple..........................................70 Cal

5:45PM
1 PC Thin Bun...................................180 Cal
1 Meatless Burger Patty.........................290 Cal
1 Tbsp Ketchup...................................30 Cal
1/2 Tbsp Mustard..................................0 Cal
Slice Onion.......................................4 Cal
Cheese Slice.....................................30 Cal
Grilled Zucchini w. Olive Oil....................65 Cal
1 Baked Potato w. Margarine.....................340 Cal

10:30PM
Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips...................230 Cal
Cheese..........................................190 Cal

Total Calories.................................1999 Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers