Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I love losing weight!

I am feeling so pumped up by my ALMOST 4 pound weight loss this last week, and I can't wait to lose more! P.S. I have only 7 more pounds to lose before I reach the weight I was when I went on my honeymoon! So that's my next mini goal!

Here's today's menu...

10:00am
1 Piece Rye Toast w. Margarine.......................90 Cal
1 Section Orange.....................................10 Cal

1:30pm
3 Pieces of Garden Veggie Pizza.....................625 Cal
(I estimated the calories on this one, based on the calorie count website for a similiar pizza)

6:00pm
1 Bowl Homemade Potato/Leek/Carrot/Bean Soup........380 Cal
1 Piece of Homemade Brushetta.......................170 Cal

8:00pm
20 Swiss Cheese Crackers............................180 Cal

8:45pm
2 Hard Boiled Eggs..................................140 Cal

10:20pm
Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips.......................230 Cal
Cheese..............................................110 Cal

Total Calories.....................................1935 Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers