Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gym Nerves...

Well I finally got my butt back to the gym, I only went twice last week because it was just a crazy busy week, but this week, no excuses and I kicked my own butt at the gym. It was busy at the gym and normally I get kinda nervous to do my work out when so many people are around, especially many people that are in very good shape. But I pushed through my nervousness and the "juice heads" (as Snooki from Jersey Shore would say), and I did my weights and my cardio and even laid down in the middle of the floor of the busy gym to do my ball crunches. I just kept my eye on the prize!

I watched the documentary Food Inc last night and it made me sad, it definately made me rethink the whole vegetarian thing. I used to only want to do it temporarily and for health reasons, but now I am leaning more towards long term and for the sake of the animals as well as health. I highly recommend you all watch it.

Today I ate some home made Pad Thai for supper with tofu, yumm yumm. And I bought mini popcorn bags, so I am not forced to eat a whole huge bag by myself! That is an improvement.

Just gonna watch some of my Tuesday Shows...BIGGEST LOSER, gonna get some more inspiration perhaps!

Chow.
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers