Friday, March 26, 2010

SOOO SORE!

Well I worked out with Jeff on Wednesday, and it was BRUTAL, it was way harder than what we have been doing lately. We didn't use any machines, it was burpees, pushups, crunches, squat with medicine ball, etc. I was sure sweating, and it's FRIDAY, and my legs and arms are still sooo sore I can barely walk or kneel...but that means I was working HARD. I AM A BURNIN'.

Also we just got a brand new addition to our family, A PUPPY, her name is Juno, and she is sooo cute. I am really excited to take her on walks everyday, yay, more exercise too.

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, so I am not sure what my food choices will be, but I definately won't be able to eat the meat...so that will help me to hopefully make better food choices. And maybe dancing up a storm will burn some calories.

Have a Great Weekend...

Night.
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers