Thursday, March 4, 2010

MARCH 4 - 2010

I must say, NEVER workout RIGHT after you have eaten supper...blah, not good! Today I was rushing to meet Khrista at the gym and I just wolfed down my supper and ran out the door, and boy was that not a good idea, especially doing crunches, makes me feel like throwing up....at least I made it to the gym (that's three days in a row for me)

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Toast w. Jam
145 Calories

Lunch
Homemade Potato/Leek Soup
Garlic Toast
approx. 400 Calories

Snack
Fruit Smoothie
Made w. Frozen Fruit, Half a banana, Rice Milk and Hemp Hearts
Approx. 355 Calories

Supper
Veggie Pita Pizza w. Soy Cheese
Ceasar Salad (no croutons or parmesan)
Approx. 520 Calories

Snack
Popcorn
Black Bean/Corn Dip
Organic Tortilla Chips
Approx. 600 Calories

Total Calories: 2020

So today wasn't the best for eating, I had good meals through the day, it's just my darn evening snacks, I shouldn't have had the bean dip, I should have just said ENOUGH after the popcorn...boooo.

I need to make my goal, and I need to step up something a couple of notches! I would like to reach my goal before 2011.

Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers