Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8 - 2010

I don't know why but I just want to SNACK tonight...grrrr....I wish I hated food. Or that I had a ridiculously high metabolism.

I went and worked out tonight, all by myself, and I was sweating pretty good, the hardest part is actually leaving my house to get to the gym, but once I get there it's fine!

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Half a Bagel
185

Lunch
Leftovers
Vegetarian Meatloaf (DELICIOUS..WAY better than regular meatloaf)
Mashed Cauliflower and Potato
Mixed Veggies
500 Calories

Snack
Ritz Crackers
Strawberries
235 Calories

Supper
Taco
Homemade Taco Shells
Yves Mexican Ground Round
290 Calories

Snacks
Popcorn
Apple w. Peanut Butter
Ritz Crackers
Vegetarian Meatloaf
675 Calories

Total Calories: 1885

Maybe I was soooo hungry this evening because I only ate one small Taco and I worked out after supper...at least I didn't go much over my calorie intake, I should be good! I can't wait to drop all this weight!!!!

Chow,
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers