Friday, March 12, 2010

Slackin' on the blogs.

Does anyone really care what I am eating, it's getting to be somewhat repetitive, maybe I should change my format a bit, and just write my triumphs and fails, and share some recipes that I find that are delicious every now and again.

I met with Jeff (trainer @ Snap) on Wednesday with my faithful workout partner Khrista, and we got a whole new workout regime, so on Thursday Khrista and I met up to test out the workout, and it sucks...in a good way sucks though. It definately pays to switch up the program, I can tell I am working my muscles in a different way by the way my body is hurting today, the day after is always the worst.

I have been eating pretty good, and my snacking in the evenings has been under control the last couple of days. Although yesterday I promised my daughter I would take her for ice cream, and I got a blizzard for myself, just a small though, I asked for a kids size first, but they don't sell kids sized blizzards...boooo.

I plan on going to workout again today, even though my muscles are yelling at me. No pain no gain, and by gain I mean loss...weight loss.

Days until weigh day: 3 Days
Pounds to dump: 83

Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers