Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luck of the Irish.

Happy St. Patty's Day, no drinkin' for me, although I don't drink normally either, but alcohol has alot of empty calories, just a little side not for yah.

I have been eating good lately, but that's probably because I haven't got groceries in a LONG time, so I literally do not have any snack food in my house to eat. (I still have a store of popcorn though).

I made some vegetable thai curry for supper with a side of brown rice, it was delish. Although it's so hard to figure out what the calories are on something when you make it from scratch, and it includes so many different things. Especially for me because when I cook and eat I do not ever measure anything. I haven't been as strict with counting my calories either lately, I am pretty sure I am on track, but I know counting them, really helps to keep me accountable, especially when I post it here.

The vegetarian thing is still going well, I just need to go buy some more groceries. But everything I have made so far has been edible, and 99% of them are actually DELICIOUS!!!! And it sure is fun to make new recipes and really experiement with different flavors!

Worked out today with Jeff and Khrista, I love working out with Jeff, he really pushes a person, which is good, because some days I just don't want to push myself! I wish I could work out with him more, but thems the breaks! OH OH OH, and I forgot to say I did my first EVER "male" push-up.....EVER, never in my entire life have I been able to do one, and I did one the other day, just one, but one is SOOO great!

Anyhoo, I still have 83 more pounds to go, so I will keep up the good work, I wish I could say great work, but losing weight is tough!

Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers