Monday, March 22, 2010

WEIGH DAY...

Well I do have to say I have somewhat gotten out of writing EVERY day on this blog, but life has been sooo busy lately. Last week I only worked out twice :( But I have still kept on track with my eating, with the occasional evening that I might get together with friends and eat snacks. The vegetarian thing is also going good, I am feeling good, and I am not really missing meat yet, I have been able to make really great tasting food without using meat!

Anyway, today is WEIGH DAY....


Starting Weight: (January 4th, 2010)
274.8

Today's Weight:
254.3

Loss Since Last Week:
-1.7

Pounds to Go:
80.3

Pounds Lost Total:
20.5


I wish my progress was going a little faster, but I know you only get back what you put in, and I am not EXTREMEMLY strict with my eating, and I usually only work out 3 days a week. But they do day 1-2 pounds a week is the healthy way to lose weight, so I guess I am doing it the healthy way!

I will try to write more this week, I think things are going to slow down a bit for me now.

Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers