Monday, March 1, 2010

Mini Holiday...

So in case you haven't notice, i took the weekend off from blogging! I didn't do GREAT with my eating, but it wasn't REALLY bad either. I had pretty good meals, although at supper at Lee's grandparents I had TWO large pieces of WHITE bread...*gasp*, but only one bowl of hearty soup. In the evening's I had nacho's and cheese...and on Sunday I had my "last meal", as March 1st is vegetarianism for us....we chose to go out with a bang, and had our last meal at "Five Guys, Burgers and Fries"....and I had Coke with my meal...booo. But it's my LAST meal, I had to do something bad...lol.

Tomorrow is a new day, a new week, a new lifestyle and WEIGH DAY! I am not looking forward to tomorrow as I am pretty sure my numbers aren't going to be good, seeing as how last week I had the flu and had a large loss number, I am assuming I will have gained due to getting back the fluids I lost and the not very great eating this weekend. It's all just a small hiccup in my masterplan though, and I am not discouraged, so I hope you all are not either!

P.S. YAY FOR CANADA's golds at the Olympics!!! (especially Hockey)

Go CANADA,
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers