Thursday, February 25, 2010

LITTLE screw up...

It's amazing how a tiny little screw up will totally change your daily calories. I ate pretty good all day, but missing snacks is never a good idea, because when you are out and about you grab something that is NOT GOOD for you! And tonight for my evening snack I had NACHO'S AND CHEESE, granted it was only a small plate, but still, those were calories I seriously did not need.

Also I had my nephews birthday party today, and I there were snacks set out, and I only ate ONE CHIP, ONLY ONE, that's really great for me, and I had only a few small bites of an ice cream desert. So you win some, you lose some. Today wasn't my best day, but at least I can realize it and move on tomorrow!

Breakfast
Toast w. Jam
145 Calories

Lunch
Potato Soup
Crackers
515 Calories

Snack
Zesty Taco Chips
280 Calories

Supper
2 Individual Pizzas
Grand Parisian Salad
590 Calories

Snacks
Very Small Ice Cream Dessert
1 Glass Punch
Nacho's and Cheese
Approx. 650 Calories

Total Calories: 2180

I worked out today with Khrista again, that's two days in a row for me, it's a little tougher when you don't have a day to rest in between, but we did good by ourselves and we made it through!

Until Tomorrow.
Anee

P.S. You should drink LOTS AND LOTS of water, it's pretty important!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers