Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This is getting EASY...

I am feeling sooo good lately, it almost feels like I have cured myself of my food addiction. Today I didn't feel like HAVING to eat ALL that was on my plate, or having to have SECONDS of my supper. I would like to think I am CURED but maybe I am just still getting over the flu, who knows. But I would like think it's being cured.
Now that I have started seeing results everything really just seems easy, so I think the trick is to stick it out until you can make it to the point where you start seeing those results, and sometimes it takes a while before you can figure out how your body best works out and best uses food.

Technically I started my weightloss journey back in October, I started working out hard, but I just wasn't seeing the results on the scale...granted I felt way fitter and I could physically do WAY MORE, but the pounds weren't dropping. I must admit it's 80% nutrition; your trainer ot your workout's can only do so much, it all comes down to what you choose to eat...it's all YOUR CHOICE! And I am FINALLY making the right choices for myself! So I am really happy!

I AM DOING IT, I really just can't believe it sometimes...I am sooo excited for myself!

Today's Menu

Breafast
Toast w. Jam
145 Calories

Lunch
2/3 of a Chimichanga
Snap Peas & Carrots
305 Calories

Snack
3/4 Apple
Cheese String
100 Calories

Kids Size Chocolate Milk Shake
205 Calories

Supper
1 Bowl Taco Salad
Made w. Soy Meat and Reduced Salt Tortilla Chips
540 Calories

Snack
Popcorn
Apple
375 Calories

Total Calories: 1670 Calories

So today was a great day, tomorrow should be a GREAT work out with Jeff. I am SOOOOO happy with myself and my progress, and I can't wait to drop more pounds!

Until Tomorrow
Anee

P.S. I think I am going to quit saying I am going to be a "vegan" because I am not fully considering myself a vegan, to be a vegan you have to use absolutely NO animal products at ALL, and that includes many soaps, shampoo's, sugar's, clothing, etc.... and truthfully I am not that dedicated...instead I am just going to consider it vegetarian, with the removal of most dairy products as well.

Days until Vegetarianism - 5 Days
Pounds to Dump - 83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers