Monday, February 15, 2010

Night Time Snacking is the WORST...

I don't know if you all have similar problems, but I can eat SOOO good all day, but once the sun goes down and the kids are in bed, all I want to do it eat, it's definately my biggest struggle. Any suggestions on how to stop the evening snacking would be appreciated.

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Carrot Muffin
150 Calories

Lunch
Chicken/Cheese Chimichanga
Snap Peas
340 Calories

Snack
Cheese String
50 Calories

Supper
Steamed Chicken Breast
Mashed Cauliflower/Potatoes
Steamed Carrots
455 Calories

Snacks
Popcorn
Ice Cream Cake
Muffin
625 Calories

Total Calories
1620 Calories


I also did my own workout today, tried using my BOSU Ball, I did a "Calorie Combustion" workout, it was one of the workouts that was on the DVD it came with, except the guy who explains what to do was soooo random, and I pretty much just ended up doing my own thing, I was still sweating up a storm though. BOSU balls are really awesome in a tough workout sort of way!

Talk to you Tomorrow,
Anee

13 Days until Veganism
86 Pounds to Dump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers