Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cleanin' out the Meat...

Well the days of me eating meat are slowly coming to a close, and I have literally been eating all the meat and dairy out of my house, so that we will be meat and dairy free by March 1st. Now just to clarify, I am not necessarily saying I will be able to be a Vegan FOREVER, although I am sure my husband would love it, but I really like the taste of most meat. So our family will be fully Vegan as of March 1st, but for me it's just to kick up my healthy factor, because we all know meat and dairy really isn't good for us, well maybe we all don't KNOW (read Diet for a New America and you will). So I will try my best to fully kick out the meat and dairy just to get my health back on track, and I will try to continue that Vegan path as long as I can, no promises!

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Toast w. Jam
145 Calories

Lunch
Liver (Mmmmmmm LOVE LIVER)
Ketchup
Half a Baked Potato
Margarine
Mixed Veggies
655 Calories

Supper
Half of a Chicken/Cheese Chimichanga
Individual Size Pizza
Snap Peas
445 Calories

Snack
Ice Cream Cake
Half Bag of Popcorn
440 Calories

Total Calories: 1685 Calories

I also worked out today with Jeff (Snap Fitness - Trainer), and with my faithful workout buddy Khrista. It sure is nice to have someone telling you what to do, when to do it, and pushing you harder when you don't want to do anymore! However I am now only going to be training one on one with Jeff, ONCE A WEEK...ahhhh...which is probably a good test for myself, to prove that I can keep it up, do what I need to do, and work out hard by myself. Well I won't do it all by myself, I will still partner up with Khrista and we can push each other.

If anyone else wants to offer to work out with me just let me know, I am always up for some company, and I like to show off the moves I can do now too...lol.


Chow,
Anee

I just came across this article regarding reasons to not eat meat, and it's quite interesting...if you don't feel like reading the WHOLE article, at least scroll down and read the part on HEALTH!
http://style.uk.msn.com/health/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=149248712

10 Days until Veganism
86 Pounds to Dump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers