Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Buns of Steel

When I said my goal was to lose 100 pounds, it seemed almost unachieveable, and just such a hard thing to do, but now that I can say that I only have 88 more pounds to go, that number seems WAY less daunting then 100, so I am defianately encouraged.

Feeling sooo good today, sore, but SORE is GOOD. My gluteous maximus (aka BUM muscle) is a burning, and that's from doing my workout BY MYSELF yesterday, so I am proud that I pushed myself, by myself, hard.

Also for the first day in a LONG TIME, my back has started to feel BETTER, I didn't even need ibuprofen today, so things are going really well. I am proud, and I CAN'T WAIT to continue this week and work hard.

Today's menu:

Breakfast
Low Fat Carrot Muffin
Apple Slices
Natural Peanut Butter
310 Calories

Lunch
Leftover Turkey Sandwich (wasn't for breakfast this time)
Snap Peas
420 Calories

Snack
Low Fat Cheese String
2 Lifestyle Cookies
160 Calories

Supper
3 Slices PC Thin Crust Chicken/Red Pepper Pizza
Tossed Salad
510

Snack
Pita Chips
Diet Pepsi
250 Calories

Total Calories: 1650

Still trying to eat more fruit and veggies, and trying to cook with little to no salt -- Love Mrs. Dash no salt seasonings. The Pita Chips I had tonight were delish as well, I highly recommend! This is not a diet for me it's a lifestyle change so it's important for me to find a healthier way to eat the things I love.

Until Tomorrow...
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers