Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Monday...

So I am still feeling not quite 100% today after my little flu experience, and I didn't eat very good today, I didn't eat ALOT, but the things I hate were very bad for me...lol.

Today's Menu

Breakfast
1 Piece Leftover Pepperoni Pizza
Approx 260 Calories

Lunch
Half Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Glass of Coke
345 Calories

Snack
1 Piece of Pepperoni Pizza
Glass of Coke
Approx 420 Calories

Supper
Fried Rice w. Turkey
Raw Carrots
500 Calories

Snack
Popcorn
300 Calories

Total Calories: 1825

I also worked out today, HARD. Jeff came to show me and Khrista (my workout partner) what we should be doing on the days that we aren't going to be able to work out with him, and he made it HARDER than the days when we are with him...which is good, the pounds are definately going to melt off! And Khrista and I can push each other. I highly recommend meeting with a friend or someone to work out with, that way if you schedule it in with someone you are more likely to make that appointment!

So in case you are curious as to what kind of workouts I am doing...we are doing interval training...we use a weight machine, and do various reps on various body parts until the point of exhaustion, then we hop on the elliptical or treadmill and go hard for 3 minutes, and then back to the weight machine again until exhaustion, and then back to the elliptical/treadmill, etc. etc. etc. etc. until you feel like DEATH...lol. Even some of the "fit" people at the gym were looking at Khrista and I with PITY...lol.

I just have to say how EXCITED I am for this journey, I have already lost 17.8 pounds due to DIET AND EXERCISE, and I am not doing a "fad" diet, I am just making better choices (well most days).

I AM DOING IT PEOPLE, I AM DOING IT!

If I can do it, you can do it!
Anee

Days until Veganism - 5
Pounds to DUMP - 83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers