Saturday, February 6, 2010

Let's amputate my back....

...3 weeks ago I really hurt my back -- not really sure how, but enough to give me a one way ticket by ambulance to the hospital. And for the past 3 weeks (and still) my back has been very sore, I really only missed a few full work outs after my back injury, and I did get back at it...but my trainer just has been a little "nicer" to me.

With the injury and the slight decrease of my fitness, I have to admit my nutrition really went down hill. I ate numerous cinnamon buns, toast with cinnamon sugar, chips, munchies and GASP PEPSI...so TODAY was a NEW day for me, my back is STILL sore, but I am determined to NOT give up, and continue to work out, and MORE IMPORTANTLY eat WELL!!

So today's menu...

Breakfast - Leftover Turkey Sandwich (I admit it I like leftovers for breakfast)
361 Calories
Lunch - Baked Chicken Breast w/ Mrs. Dash (once again enjoying leftovers)
Mashed Cauliflower/Potato (my secret weapon for mashed potatoes)
Mixed Veggies
320 Calories
Snack - Vegetable Thins - Reduced Salt
Green Grapes
195 Calories
Supper - Thai Chicken Curry (Sabi Restaurant)
1/2 Cup Rice
680 Calories (estimation)
Snack - Half Bag of Popcorn
180 Calories

Total Calories: 1736


My biggest struggle today was eating out...we just didn't get home in time to be able to cook a proper healthy and nutritious meal...I tried to pick a healthier option, ordered a small portion and didn't eat all my rice.

If you have any suggestions for me on how to heal my back faster or anything regarding nutrition or exercise I would be open to listen to them, OR if you want more info from ME on recipes and exercises, just let me know.

No exercises for me today...Mondays are WEIGH DAYS, I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers