Friday, February 19, 2010

Movies are BAAD for snacking...

I literally CAN NOT go to the movie theatre and NOT get popcorn, the smells just entice me, it's like that call my name. So I went and saw the movie Precious tonight, and I got my popcorn, but I didn't get a large and I didn't get butter, so that's an improvement right?!?! RIGHT?!?! And there diet pop was out of order, so I had a regular pop, booo, why didn't I just get water...but I only got a small.

By the way, Precious was an AMAZING movie, it was good in soo many ways, definately heartbreaking too...I am so glad it wasn't a "true story" although I am sure there are true stories like it out there....so sad! It's definately a MUST SEE!

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Toast w. Jam
145 Calories

Lunch
Leftover Turkey Meatballs w. Mushroom Sauce
Barley
Cooked Peas
550 Calories

Supper
Leftover Turkey
Rice w. Stove Stop Stuffing
Cooked Peas
Pickled Beets (yumm)
475 Calories

Snack
Movie Theater Popcorn (no butter)
Small Pepsi
Approx 700 Calories

Total Calories: 1870 Calories

Jeesh, can I never watch a movie again, I need some advice....what do I do when I go to the movie theatre, how do I quit popcorn, I feel like an addict!

My calf's, thighs and triceps are aching SOOOO BAD today, thanks Jeff for that! lol. Although I would much much much rather those muscles hurt me than my back, oh thank goodness my back is back in business! And as for my legs and arms...no pain no gain....well I don't know if GAIN is the right word, I sure don't want to gain anything, trying to LOSE IT!

MY MUSCLES ARE HUGE...lol.
Anee

Also, just thought I would share a picture of myself a few years ago (about 3.5 Years ago). YES this IS actually me...can you believe it.

This was the smallest I have EVER been in my adult life, and I was still 195 pounds....I WILL get back there someday, and even smaller....oh life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers