Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fell Asleep Yesterday.

So I fell asleep last night on the couch before I had a chance to do my blog, so this is my entry for yesterday...

(by the way falling asleep prevents you from eating...lol)

I am not going to do my whole menu from yesterday, but my total calories were just over 1750. So that's right on track from what I try to be!

By the way, did you know that all you have to do to find out how many calories you need daily to MAINTAIN your current weight is...

CURRENT WEIGHT x 10 = Daily Calories needed to MAINTAIN your current weight.

So for ME,... 260 x 10 = 2600, so I would need 2600 calories a day to maintain my current weight, and that's without doing exercise too. 3500 Calories a week equals ONE POUND, so to lose ONE POUND a week you would need to eat 500 calories less a day then normal.

Obviously if you are exercising, you should eat a little bit more, and you should never eat too little calories, otherwise your body will go into starvation mode, and will start eating away at muscle instead of fat.

There's your lesson for the day...lol.

I will blog later this evening to tell how my day went today!

Thanks for reading,
Anee

www.fitday.com is a great resource if you are trying to lose weight or calorie count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers