Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dance Dance...

So it's Sunday, and tomorrow is WEIGH DAY. I actually cheated and weighed myself today for a sneak peek, but I am NOT TELLIN' until tomorrow. Just to be clear as to my goals and where I am starting from....

I started at 274 lbs a little over a month ago (YIKES), and my goal is to lose 100 pounds -- so for all of you who may not have the best math skills, my goal weight is 174 pounds. Now obviously I have already lost SOME weight, but I got off of track for the past 3 weeks because of my back injury, but I am back at it...and I am glad to share this journey with you.

Today I was pretty good with my eating, no major failures, although I really do need to start eating MORE veggies and fruits.

Today's Menu...

Breakfast - Once again leftover turkey sandwich.
361 Calories
Lunch - Chicken/Cheese Chimichanga
Snap Peas
388 Calories
Snack - Vegetable Thins
100 Cal Chocolate Treat
180 Calories
Supper - Turkey Sausage on a Bun
Sweet Potatoe Fries
Grand Parisian Salad (from Costco)
570 Calories
Snack - Half Bag of Popcorn
180 Calories

Total Calories: 1679 Calories


Today my exercise kinda happened by accident...Lee got Dance Dance Revolution from a friend, and Novalee (our daughter) was playing it, and I thought I would give it a try, and before I knew it I was having a full on Sweaty Dance Revolution. Calories Burned: 62

We also took Novalee skating, so there was alot of shuffling on the ice for me, so I maybe burned a couple of calories doing that as well....lol. I have a REAL work out tomorrow with Jeff, looking forward to that! Weekends over.

If you are interested in calorie counting or losing weight yourself, you should check out www.fitday.com it's my best resource for counting calories and tracking my weight loss success. I highly recommend it!

Chow,
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers