Friday, February 12, 2010

Have to put Lee in a Bubble...

So Lee got super sick today, flu I guess, so I wasn't able to make it to my work out, so no exercise for today, but I will definitely try to fit a couple things in over the course of this long weekend to make up for it.

I sure wish I didn't like food, because I would definitely consider myself a food addict, losing weight is more difficult than quitting smoking, p.s. I have been SMOKE FREE for almost 3 years (April 22). It's all in the head; you need to get the right mindset in order to truly succeed in the weight loss. I am trying to quit food mentally which I think was the trick to quitting smoking as well, I just have to eat to live instead of live to eat!

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Low Fat Carrot Muffin
150 Calories

Lunch
Leftover Lasagna
440 Calories

Snack
Carrot Muffin
150 Calories

Supper
Steamed Chicken Breast
Corn
Cucumber Salad
Sweet Potato Fries
655 Calories

Snack
Popcorn
2 Licorice Sticks
345 Calories

Total Calories
1740 Calories

I didn't realize corn had so many calories, I wouldn't recommend eating corn very often, it's not one of the best vegetables for you that's for sure. For ONE CUP of corn it was over 200 calories...whoa, I never knew.

2 Days until Weigh Day
16 Days until Veganism
88.4 Pounds to Lose

Chow,
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers