Monday, February 8, 2010

WEIGH DAY....

Okay so TODAY is WEIGH DAY!

Starting Weight (January 4th)
274.8 lbs

Today's Weight
263.2 lbs

Total Loss
11.6 lbs

Pounds to Go
88.4 lbs

Almost 12 pounds so far, I am impressed...lol. Obviously I wish that number would be a bit better, but I know that I haven't done the best over the past 3 weeks.....oh well, moving on!

So today my trainer wasn't able to make our appointment, so I was faced with having to work out by myself and I actually did it, and I pushed myself hard. I have the Biggest Loser for my Wii and it sure made me sweat!!!! Love Love video games that make me sweat....lol.

Today's Menu:

Breakfast
What else...leftover turkey sandwich
361 Calories

Lunch
Half Turkey Sausage on a bun
Snap Peas
Leftover Sweet Potato Fries
380 Calories

Snack
Low Fat Carrot Muffin
150 Calories

Supper
Chicken Breast w. Mrs Dash
Steamed Cauliflower
Barley w. Mushrooms
430 Calories

Snack
Low Fat Carrot Muffin
Popcorn
410

Total Calories: 1731 Calories

Made it through another day without completely failing! WOO HOO!

Chow,
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers