Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Day...

I don't know if my posts are getting repetitive, it seems like I should screw up really bad or do something stupid to creative an interesting scenario. But alas, I have had a good day. Worked out with Khrista today and I think we pushed pretty hard, I was sweating, that means something! I am really feeling just so great these days, I don't really feel like this eating right and exercising is that hard lately, YOU CAN DO IT TOOO! I even looked at the treats when I was shopping at Costco today, and as much as I wanted to eat them, it didn't really take much to NOT eat them. So life is improving, and I truthfully believe I could do this until I reach my goal and beyond!

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Toast w. Jam
145 Calories

Lunch
Meatless "Chicken" Burger (SOOO GOOD)
Raw Carrots
460 Calories

Supper
Mango Curry Tofu and Vegetable Stirfry
Wild Rice Medley
475 Calories

Snacks
Shared an Ice Cream Cone w. Novalee (my daughter)
290 Calories

Small Plate of Nacho's & Cheese
450 Calories

Total Calories: 1820

I don't have too many days left before I go completely vegetarian (along with the rest of my family) but we have already started eating that way, and I must say I am feeling good, and I am not going through meat withdrawal YET...I am still going for a "last meat" meal on Sunday, bring on the burgers!

Thanks for whoever is reading and following, this blog is really helping me stay on track!

Anee
by the way, for people that don't know me, My name is STEPHANIE, but my husband always always calls me Anee - pronounce A-KNEE, like StephANIE, so now you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers