Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My muscles are huge...

Jeff (my trainer - Snap Fitness) really hurt me today, maybe I shouldn't have told him my back was feeling better...lol. But the hurt is a good hurt, and every workout puts me a little closer towards me goal, and I am so thankful for getting the opportunity to train with Jeff.

I just felt my leg muscle and it honestly feels HUGE...I even made Lee (my husband) feel it, he's impressed...ha ha ha. Life is good when your muscles are huge...lol.

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Low Fat Carrot Muffin
150

Lunch
Leftovers
Chicken Breast w. Mrs. Dash
BBQ Sauce
Steamed Cauliflower
Barley w. Mushrooms
400 Calories

Snack
Jello
Low Fat Cheese String
90 Calories

Supper
Lasagna (I actually refrained myself and had only a very small portion)
Garlic Toast (once again only one slice)
Caesar Salad
853 Calories

Snack
Low Salt, Baked Pretzels
Low Fat Carrot Muffin
350 Calories

Total Calories: 1843

When you love a food soo much it's so hard to not overeat it, that's one of my biggest down falls. Today I refrained myself, I ate a small portion of lasagna and didn't take seconds, oh how badly I wanted seconds, and I only had one piece of garlic toast, and normally I would have had several! I also took out the croutons in my salad, because i checked out the calories and it was like 35 Calories per 3 croutons...WHAT...that's ridiculous.

I also have another countdown that I am going to start...the countdown to Veganism...my husband was a vegetarian when I met him, however I have never really been onboard, because I really enjoy meat...sigh....but now with some close friends of ours I have decided to get on board, plus no meat = no cholesteral = healthier life.

Well until Tomorrow,
Anee

4 Days until Weigh Day
18 Days until Veganism
88.4 Pounds left to Dump

2 comments:

  1. Great job Steph! My legs are sore today but my leg muscles feel huge too. Thanks Jeff! :) No really, I'm serious, thanks Jeff. Like I said, just FLEETING moments of hating him. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers