Sunday, February 14, 2010

Family get togethers are THE WORST for eating...

My brother, sister-in-law and niece came into town this weekend, which meant getting together for a few meals, and playing games, along with snacks. It's so much fun to see them and get together, but it makes me eat bad...because when I have people over at my house I feel like I should get them snacks, then I end up eating some.

So today's menu is not my favorite, but I'm not perfect, one day at a time, hopefully it doesn't ruin my weigh in on Monday...

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Carrot Muffin
Cheese String
200 Calories

Lunch
Leftover Lasagna (it's ALMOST gone)
440 Calories

Snack
Skor Chocolate Bar (at least I looked for the chocolate bar that was smallest and least amount of Calories)
200 Calories

Supper
Taco Salad made with Yves Mexican Soy Meat
Approx. 700 Calories

Snacks
Diet Pepsi
Bread w. Pesto Parmesan Dip
Low Salt Baked Pretzels
430 Calories

Total Calories: 1970 Calories

At least I am HONEST OKAY...lol. No exercise for today, I NEED to fit something in tomorrow! Happy Valentines, hopefully you get to spend it with someone you love! And hopefully Lee doesn't buy me foods that will make my butt swell for this occasion.

Happy Long Weekend,
Anee

1 Day until WEIGH DAY
15 Days until Veganism
88.4 Pounds to Dump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers