Sunday, February 14, 2010

FAIL...

So today was a definate failure, but it's only one small bump in the long road, and tomorrow is a new day.

I am not going to add up my calories today, as it's just too dissapointing, but I will let you know what I ate...sigh.

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Carrot Muffin

Lunch
Bagel
Ham Slice
Cheddar Cheese Slice
Apple Juice
2 Pieces of Kuchen

Snack
Slice of Ice Cream Cake
Cheese String

Supper (Went out to Ralphs's for Supper)
Calamari
Nacho's & Salsa
8oz Steak
Asparagus
I had roasted potatoes on my plate, but I didn't eat them...mostly because they were over cooked, dry and gross though...lol.

Snack
Half Bag of Popcorn
Slice of Ice Cream Cake

So now you know what I ate, I am defiantely not perfect, but at least I am not lieing about it! I did have a great Valentine's Day though, and I hope you all did too.

Tonight my left knee started causing me a great deal of pain, it seems like just when one body part starts to heal (back), another is falling apart. But I am sure my joints are hurting because I am overweight and out of shape, so it just gives me all the more reason to stick to the program and dump the plump. Bring on the ice for the knee.

TOMORROW is WEIGH DAY
14 Days until Veganism
88.4 pounds to dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers