Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cravin' Donuts.....grrr...

Today was good and bad, I just felt like eating ALL DAY, especially donuts, I just wanted to drive through Timmy's and order some good 'ole honey dip tim bits, or eat a whole crap load of carrot muffins, there carrot so that's okay RIGHT?!?!?!!?

Although I had nasty cravings ALL DAY, I DIDN'T GIVE IN, oh boy did I want to, but I DIDN'T. I made it through. So that's the good news.

Still super sore today, thanks Jeff for that....my shoulders ache, my legs ache, my buns ache....blah. But it's all going to be worth it in the end. I really am starting to love to workout....especially when the workout is OVER...lol.

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Low Fat Carrot Muffin
150 Calories

Lunch
Leftover Lasagna
Snap Peas
480 Calories

Snack
Cheese String
Low Fat Carrot Muffin
190 Calories

Supper
Whole Wheat Spaghettini
Spaghetti Sauce made with Yves Ground Round (Soy Meat)
Mixed Vegetables
557 Calories

Snack
Carrot Muffin
Smart Pop Popcorn
410 Calories


Total Calories: 1787

My Great Resources:
www.fitday.com
Jeff Markusson @ Snap Fitness
My Family Support
Fun Workout Partner - Khrista

3 Days until Weigh Day
17 Days until Veganism
88.4 Pounds to Dump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers