Monday, March 15, 2010

WEIGH DAY...

Starting Weight: (January 4th, 2010)
274.8

Today's Weight:
256

Loss Since Last Week:
-1

Pounds to Go:
82


One pound this week, that seems kind of pathetic, but they do say 1 - 2 pounds a week is the proper way to lose weight, I wish it was more, but a pound is a pound!

I had SUCH a busy weekend, I decided to rip apart my kitchen and re-do my cabinets, so eating was kinda put on the back burner, in fact on Saturday all I had was an Apple for breakfast, a piece of toast for lunch, then soup, garlic bread and salad for supper. After midnight when I was finally done the first coat of stain on the cabinet trim, I was SOOOO hungry, so I grabbed whatever, and whatever included leftover garlic bread and snack mix. So that wasn't the best, but I didn't have many calories throughout the day, which probably wasn't good either, it's bad to eat too little calories too.

Going to varathane some more cabinets today, and make it to the gym later this evening!

Chow.
Anee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers