Monday, March 1, 2010

WEIGH DAY...

Starting Weight: (January 4th, 2010)
274.8

Today's Weight:
262

Loss Since Last Week:
+5

Pounds to Go:
88

PLUS FIVE POUNDS, I just don't understand how that could be?!?!? I know I had the flu last week and lost alot of fluid, and I haven't eaten the GREATEST this weekend, but I did NOT physically eat enough calories to gain that much....AHHHHHHHH, SOOO FRUSTRATING!

Well moving on, I will NOT let the scale ruin my motivation, I will not "fall off the wagon" because of it. In fact TODAY is March 1st and today we no longer eat meat or dairy....so I am confident that this new lifestyle will kick up my weightloss and hopefully next week I can make up for what I did NOT do this week!

Thanks for your support and reading,
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers