Wednesday, March 3, 2010

YESTERDAY's BLOG...

So I took a trip to Nutters today (I even walked there for some extra exercise) and I found some great vegetarian finds, and I tried a new recipe today to make Seitan "Ribs" and they were really great! So maybe I CAN do this Vegetarian thing, I am not missing meat YET, and I feel good!

Today's Menu

Breakfast
Toast w. Natural Peanut Butter
Grapes
175 Calories

Lunch
Cucumber Sandwich on Whole Wheat Toast
260 Calories

Snack
Low Salt Veggie Thins
90 Calories

Supper
Seitan "Ribs"
Steamed Asparagus
Oven Baked Potatoes/Carrots/Mushrooms
770 Calories

Snack
Popcorn
Rice Cake
350 Calories

Total Calories: 1645

I had a great eating day today, it definately helps when you have no crappy food anywhere in the house. I also went to the gym ALL BY MYSELF today, and I sweat up a storm, so that makes me even more happy!!!!!

Bye
Anee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers